Navy Job in San Diego, California : CA
Looking for Navy Jobs? See currently available Navy job openings on navy.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
navy.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any navy job . We provide job resources for Navy positions throughout the industry. navy.jobs.net also provides Navy jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Navy by either city or state.
navy.jobs.net is a navy job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Navy jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your navy job search on navy.jobs.net today.
Navy Computer Network Security Specialist/Instructor
Navy Computer Network Security Specialist/Instructor Job DescriptionGroup: MSS
Clearance Level Needed: Secret
Category: Technical Analysis
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation&s security.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Navy Computer Network Security Specialist/Instructor for our operations in San Diego, CA.
Applicant will work with the ManTech IA/CND team to configure and maintain the virtualized network mobile training system and participate in the mobile training teams that are instructing U.S. Navy and other DoD personnel in network security troubleshooting and advanced operation of the Host Based Security System (HBSS) aboard U.S. Navy and Military Sealift Command ships, and at various shore-based network installations worldwide. Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations may be extensive.
*Must be US Navy NEC 9502 (or civilian equivalent) qualified
• Conduct training requirements analyses
• Interact with government engineers and technical support personnel
• Prepare briefing presentations
• Review/develop/update Navy Training System Plans (NTSPs)
• Perform Job Task Analyses (JTAs) and other training Front-End Analyses (FEAs)
• Review/develop/update Navy training curricula
Mandatory Skills & Credentials:
• Experienced with U.S. Navy network security policies and procedures
• Certification as Navy Instructor (NEC 9502)
• Ability to use Microsoft Office applications and computer databases
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Listening Skills
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Organizational Skills
• MUST have Security+ and IAT II certification in accordance with DoD 8570 requirements
Additional Skills Preferred:
• Active duty Navy experience with network security, especially the Host Based Security System (HBSS)
• Familiar with U.S. Navy training policies and procedures
• Classroom instructor experience, preferably at a Center for Information Dominance Learning Site
San Diego Navy Job